JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 Eagle Alloy 185's (black with chrome ring and center) 17x9, 5x5 bolt pattern, 4.65 bs with -8mm offset with BFG AT's mounted on them (315/70R17). 2 tires are good, 2 are not so good. All 4 have sensors in them and I have the 5th sensor that will go with them. I bought the rims brand new last March and ran them until June.They've been sitting in my garage doing nothing. $500 obo, really don't want to ship but am willing to deliver within reasonable distance. Pics to come soon. Also have a 4x7 trailer, road ready, bought late 2008 if anybody's interested, $600 obo.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
where abouts in south jersey you located im more or less just interested in the wheels

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
salem county, but im willing to drive a little bit

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will throw in a set of TF 2.5" BB spacers and the track bar bracket with the tires and rims for $550. I need this stuff gone.

·
Registered
603 Posts
hey so its only 4 tires ? but with 5 tpms? im in south lake tahoe cali hah i dunno how wed meet up unless u went on a roaad trip

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey so its only 4 tires ? but with 5 tpms? im in south lake tahoe cali hah i dunno how wed meet up unless u went on a roaad trip
yes 4 tires, 5 tpms, never had the 5th installed because there is no 5th rim. as far as a road trip, i drove to cali last summer and its a long drive.
and to joePILE, sorry the rings don't come off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts