JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 jk rubicon with the mygig navigation. I want to add a lock pick and dvd head rest. What are some onea you guys have used? Theres ones on ebay for 8" screen $180 for 2.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
does the screen tilt? can I play a dvd on my nav up front and play on the 2 head rest?
the headrests tilt... and yes you can play a dvd on your front headunit onto the two rear screens. as long as your headunit has a video out.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm using Concepts Chameleon DVD headrests. They work great and are worth their weight in gold when traveling far with kids. They work independently so each can watch their own, or together. They also come with interchangeable covers so you can match your seat color (3 are included). The only downside is the included headphones are cheaply built.
They sell them at Cartoys and Amazon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered the 8.5" diesel headrest on ebay. A day later i get a email saying they do not have anymore and they refunded my money. Kinda glad that happened because i found a pair of black 11.2" tv headrest( no dvd built in) for $205. Will get a lockpick and hook them up to my nav up front.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I ordered the 8.5" diesel headrest on ebay. A day later i get a email saying they do not have anymore and they refunded my money. Kinda glad that happened because i found a pair of black 11.2" tv headrest( no dvd built in) for $205. Will get a lockpick and hook them up to my nav up front.
nice sounds like a even better deal.. glad that worked out for you.. should be a nice setup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts