JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so I'm building up my first wrangler, lift kit coming in (2.5 TF 9000xl ranchos, nothing fancy) will be on 35x17

In the market for a front track bar and I run across these:
Part #: TBJK-01F
Front AND rear adjustable forged solid steel for $190 CAD?
meanwhile front track bars alone from even budget manufacturers are going for 200+ alone...am I missing something? have been googling around and checking forums, I don't see any draw backs.
Is anyone aware if these track bars have issues?

Also, for the rear track bar would I have to remove the Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit that comes with the TF 2.5" kit or would I still be using it?

As always...thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I have no experience with the DV8 trackbars but you do leave the rear trackbar relocation bracket on with the adjustable track bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: moch

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There seems to be little to no information about this particular set of trackbars...
I can't pass up that deal, I'll be the test monkey.
They're just adjustable trackbars...right? what's the worst that can happen?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
TBJK-01F is hollow DOM.
Over double the diameter of the factory track bars at 1.5 inches (Front)-- 1.25 inch (Rear)
-Thick .375 inch DOM steel tubing (Front)-- .25 inch tubing (Rear).
Why is it cheap? Because it's cheap.

Reactions: moch

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TBJK-01F is hollow DOM.
Over double the diameter of the factory track bars at 1.5 inches (Front)-- 1.25 inch (Rear)
-Thick .375 inch DOM steel tubing (Front)-- .25 inch tubing (Rear).
Why is it cheap? Because it's cheap.
This was from a user on another forum:
"I did e-mail DV8 to inquired how the track bar is constructed and they said that it is in fact forged solid steel. Their description said that is used DOM steel tube, but they said that is only for the adjuster sleeve. Everything else is solid steel."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts