1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's that time of year again!
A weekend at Durhamtown Plantation!
MLK Weekend Jan 15-17th
I already have a large cabin reserved. if interested, let me know.

Who's in?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Can you throw some more info this way about the event. I remember the thread from last year but a refresher would be nice. Im off that Fri and Sat but on duty that Sun. So if I can do it, it would only be a day trip.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're not going to do a big event this year. Just getting together and do some wheeling. I spoke to Mike, the owner, and he will have both the new and the old park open for us! I'll be going up friday night and coming back monday.

·
Registered
398 Posts
i think i can go up there friday and come back sunday.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Any chance of throwing a park link and pricing info up?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm a Maybe!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Yeah, but we have more fun AFTER the rides! :beer:
They're both fun. Sucks that everything keeps ending up on the same weekend though. It would be a blast if everybody could go to the same place and weren't split up. Oh well, now I just have to decide.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're both fun. Sucks that everything keeps ending up on the same weekend though. It would be a blast if everybody could go to the same place and weren't split up. Oh well, now I just have to decide.

Awww, you know I'm just kidding Mike. I do hope we can all get together for one big ride soon.

·
Registered
691 Posts
This is right near where most of my family is from.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Well it's that time of year again!
A weekend at Durhamtown Plantation!
MLK Weekend Jan 15-17th
I already have a large cabin reserved. if interested, let me know.
Who's in?
Dang Lee, I'm committed to Morris Mtn too, but we need to talk about the fall as we already have our date set.

Dont think I can make D-town because we are planning an end of the month trip to Chocco. Sorry dudes.
Still planning on it. :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
No need to lie. You just don't want to get muddy. :thefinger:
Won't be the same without you bro!
Nope not worried about the mud although it sux. I got really muddy on this last trip to D-town. 40 bucks later and most the mud was gone. :shaking:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts