JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have found a deal on (5) 295/65/18 shipped for $1624 (4) would run $1299 or (5) 275/70/18 shipped for $1499 (4) $1199

I live in ohio and was wondering if any of you guys have seen any better deals..These are shipped numbers no tax or shipping charged..

· Registered
2,704 Posts
Crazily enough, I've found some pretty good pricing on Amazon.?.?.? Nothing like getting 37's (if I went that route) shipped 2 day shipping for free. :eek:

I wouldn't underestimate your local tire store. I was looking for wheels and tires recently and Discount Tire jumped through hoops to win the sale. They dropped from about $369 a tire to $310, not to mention dropping the price on the rims and and sweetening the pot on a few other things in the deal.

· Registered
373 Posts
That suks. I did buy a set of 15 inch Level 8 Trackers from Discount for $105 each and that saved me alot of dough over going with 18s. The difference between the two paid for new rims and then some. If I remember, The tires were only $179 ea plus the $200 from TL.

· Registered
1,009 Posts
x3 on ditching the 18's. There are much more options out there for 15's than there are for 18's. You could also go 17 inch and have a bunch more option than the 18's. Then when you need new tires again in a year or so they will be much cheaper than if you had to buy tires for 18's.
Personally I would never pay that much for tires, they wear out too quick to spend that much money.

· Registered
363 Posts
I went with Nitto Trail Grappler 295/70r17 and got 5 from Discount Tire Direct for $1350. Discount Tire will Match any advertised price. Just shop around and talk to people

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all your help guys I went with the 275/70/18's.. Got them for under $1400 for 5 shipped to my door it pays to online shop my local GoodYear store said that they could not even be near that price...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.