JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last weekend we were honored to lead an annual event that we have here in Durango for the Adaptive Sports Association and the Durango Special Olympics. We had several Jeep Clubs from Durango Colorado and Farmington New Mexico join in providing local kids and young adults a day of four wheeling. This year our group took the group up Junction Creek overlooking Durango Colorado. This is an event that I take very pesonal and I was very proud of the response that we had. We had almost 50 involved this year and my goal is to double it next time. Our next event will be in the spring and will be set up as a crawl for all. If anyone is interested in getting involved we would really like to have some more rigs join us. I will put on a seperate day of really good wheeling in Choke Cherry Canyon for anyone who comes out. I you want to come out let me know. Here are some pics of the run..

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Now this is what a Jeep community is all about! What a great day for everyone involved. Bet y'all had a blast.

(Love the last pic)

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
:beer::beer: Way to go. :smokin:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Of all the cool wheeling that we get to do out here in our area this is one that I wont forget. We made some really good friends with this run. Cant wait to do it again.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Awesome, I love that area...:beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts