JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone runnin these? Just found these in 275/65R18 for 180 bucks each. New shoes for all 5 wheels under a grand is sounding really good right now. Best price on comparably sized Duratracs I could find was 299.99

Anyone have any good/bad/indifferent experience with these?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm going to be that guy that chimes in even though I don't have experience with the specific tires that you are inquiring about :thefinger:

While I don't have experience with these particular tires, I have run various Dunlop tread patterns on my enduro bike and I cannot praise the tires that I have used enough for tread life and ability to shed mud and these are dual purpose (street/ off road) tires. I have had really good luck with the Dunlop motorcycle tires and I will most likely give them a try on the jeep when my stock M/Ts are beat. If you do decide to pull the trigger on these, please let me know how they work for you.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to be that guy that chimes in even though I don't have experience with the specific tires that you are inquiring about :thefinger:

While I don't have experience with these particular tires, I have run various Dunlop tread patterns on my enduro bike and I cannot praise the tires that I have used enough for tread life and ability to shed mud and these are dual purpose (street/ off road) tires. I have had really good luck with the Dunlop motorcycle tires and I will most likely give them a try on the jeep when my stock M/Ts are beat. If you do decide to pull the trigger on these, please let me know how they work for you.
Your half doors have not yet been received by the HDDU and you're posting about tires? For shame. :thefinger:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I am running 'em in 315/75/16 and LOVE them... However, I did just go to get a replacement last week from Discount Tire and was told that they are no longer available.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have the dunlop mud rovers on my jk 35, 1250, 17s and have had them on other vehicles, they are good tires, the reason they are not making the rover anymore from what I understand is goodyear bought that tire out, they are good tires if you found some new ones you will like them!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I can also offer a vote of confidence from the motorcycle side of the house, fantastic street and race tires, never any support issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts