JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Replace girl with a big fat Teamster worker, times it by a few hundred, and you have your typical Eagles home game.

·
Registered
781 Posts
What's funny is that the girls take turns holding each other back....lol

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Considering how bad the lions suck that was probably the highlight of the day.

Let me get my punch 'er purse!

Almost forgot Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! too funny.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Just think some poor bastard out there is actually dealing with that from her all the time. Just goes to show no matter how cute a girl is, somewhere there is man tired of her ****.

I second the Eagke Fan comment although I have never been to a home game I have seen them here in Tampa.:thefinger:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
isnt it the Phili fans that thru snowballs at Santa?

I was at the Giants game when the coach was knocked out by the snowball :shaking: and no I wasnt throwing snow :thefinger: because of that game though there were some people that were on the 20yr+ season ticket list who got some season tickets the next year.

·
Registered
709 Posts
isnt it the Phili fans that thru snowballs at Santa? =QUOTE]

That Santa was drunk, he deserved what he got. The media didn't tell that part of the story. Most fans aren't like that, but since the santa thing Philly got a bad reputation. There are fans like that in every town!

·
Registered
165 Posts
lol drunken bish.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
[
That Santa was drunk, he deserved what he got. The media didn't tell that part of the story. Most fans aren't like that, but since the santa thing Philly got a bad reputation. There are fans like that in every town!
I agree 100%

1 - 20 of 48 Posts