JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to share an experience with you all about drinking and driving.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Drinking and driving is no joking matter, Jackass.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
:bounce:

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,943 Posts
I would like to share an experience with you all about drinking and driving.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.
Ive done the same thing before, except it was a taxi cab.

·
Registered
436 Posts
In college there was a pizza joint in the area where all the bars were. At the end of the night I'd order a pie and catch a ride home with the delivery guy. He got a good tip, I got a ride home and a pizza and it was cheaper than cab fare.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Good one. I'm always the designated drunk driver when me and my wife go out. I just stop drinking way before we go home and let her have a good time. Then when I get her home and she is drunk I kinda act like it's date rape time.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I've been telling this joke all day. It's funny every damn time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.