Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Can I have two
Did it make you feel cool?
And what kind of panties are you sportin'? (technically that was my cousins question)
Does it make you feel cool to question management's decisions and act like a tough guy? If you don't like our business decisions, then leave. People who cause constant problems to management will be shown the door. Why is it some of you grown adults don't understand this simple logic? Do you let people come take a shit on your living room couch day in and day out and not get tired of it? Maybe you like the smell of shit? I for one, do not...

JKO and Pirate4x4 are two of the most lax sites for what we let you get away with. If you get banned from either of these places, you are a complete f-ing moron, and you deserve what you get.

So tough guy, do you want to stay, or do you want to go? The choice is yours.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
This place sure has changed
No it hasn't.

edit - we have never in my 16 years of doing this, allowed trolls to shit all over management and break common sense rules consistently without getting a smack-down. If you can provide me one case where I have knowingly allowed it, I'll buy you a set of Dana 60s for your JK.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
No it hasn't.

edit - we have never in my 16 years of doing this, allowed trolls to shit all over management and break common sense rules consistently without getting a smack-down. If you can provide me one case where I have knowingly allowed it, I'll buy you a set of Dana 60s for your JK.
Researching! Unfortunately I agree with dick head, or is it just dicky? It hasn't changed much, but I have seen some decline in quality... which is why my red star is not going to renew.

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does it make you feel cool to question management's decisions and act like a tough guy? If you don't like our business decisions, then leave. People who cause constant problems to management will be shown the door. Why is it some of you grown adults don't understand this simple logic? Do you let people come take a shit on your living room couch day in and day out and not get tired of it? Maybe you like the smell of shit? I for one, do not...

JKO and Pirate4x4 are two of the most lax sites for what we let you get away with. If you get banned from either of these places, you are a complete f-ing moron, and you deserve what you get.

So tough guy, do you want to stay, or do you want to go? The choice is yours.
Just for clarity because you didn't specify: Was this directed at me or my cousin?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
What did I miss??

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
This place sure has changed
I hear, from mostly the same people, how this place has changed.. I'm not sure how really though. What has changed is that some JKO regs started their own deal.. thats cool.. but you can't camp underneath the shade of another.

We run under the same rules, both the written and the unwritten common sense ones, that Pirate and JKO have been ruled by since day one. In fact, having seen behind the curtain at both places I can tell you JKO is far more laxed than even Pirate on most stuff.

The rules are the same as they ever were... both sets.

The situation sucks.. but it is what it is. :(

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
This thread is exciting!:bounce:
:drinking-42:

I with ya, stuck home today and this so far is the most exciting thing in my day. Sad I know but again, stuck here all day.

Oh and Lance, The pizza I am eating for lunch that has been sitting on the counter over night is delicious. :lol:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.