JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good lead on trim pieces for the radio? I want to replace the factory stock radio with a single DIN receiver and a CB radio.

So I am looking for a double DIN trim piece that has two single DIN slots.

I found a couple of website but they seem sketchy and wanted to see what other people have done.

·
Registered
16 Posts

we are a authorized metra dealer and we buy direct . i would suggest using this kit and modifying it , depending on the size of your cb. we can also get abs blanks that you can use to make switch panels trim rings and so on

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback, I saw this online and was along the lines of what I am looking for. It looks like the kit comes with a single DIN 'cage' for mounting the receiver in the upper part. Do you know if it is possible to get a second 'cage' for the lower part.

I would be interested in pricing for the kit (PM me if need be). I am hoping to start buying little parts so I can get the new receiver and CB installed at once.

·
Registered
16 Posts
im going to put a package together with everything needed with metra xsvi wiring harness for all jks , dash kit , and a 2 12 x 12 sheets of abs plastic one to use for brackets and one to use for trim . and ship it usps ground in the us free of charge . for 105.00 note ...... (The XSVI series interface is a solution that provides +12-volt accessory power output for select vehicles that data control signals instead of conventional power signals. If the vehicle is equipped with retained accessory power features, the XSVI will keep those features.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts