JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
I want to see someone hold that at full auto. 18 rounds in 3 seconds.. love to see that pattern.

Ron

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I want to see someone hold that at full auto. 18 rounds in 3 seconds.. love to see that pattern.

Ron
You obtain one, and I am more than willing to try!!! :flame:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Not comfortable for iwb carry, and forget combat reloading. It's like a 2 headed cow, interesting to look at, but wtf!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I thought it would have more kick than that, pretty nice. I agree combat reloading would be a pain, kind of bulky.

Ron

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Not comfortable for iwb carry, and forget combat reloading. It's like a 2 headed cow, interesting to look at, but wtf!
Agreed. Im curious who if anyone would make a holster for that.

Something I didnt understand about the video is that hes talking about sending 4,000 grains of payload down range with shooting 8 shots. Then he compares that to shooting a 9mm. Why wouldnt he just talk about shooting another 45 since thats the round hes using in what he is shooting?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hell I'd buy one just for the cool factor. Nice find jeepchic.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
They claim both will hit an orange at 15 yards.

Take that to chl class....

Instructor: ok load 3, fire 3

Bang bang bang.

Instructor: ummm why are there 6 holes in your target?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Apparently it is not for sale yet....but once it is think I need one just because!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.