JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ran into this problem? My door locks will not work by using the key fob or the switches on the door. When I hit lock or unlock on the key fob the horn beeps the hazard lights blink but nothing else.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Door locks.... we dont need no stiinnnnkkiiinnggg door locks..... I cannot remember when the last time I locked the doors..

Have you checked the fuse - and do they lock when you press the button inside the jeep (not the fob) I think that is want you meant by the switches on the door... just making sure. Fuse first then punt.

That is about the extent of my technical expertise... good luck on the fix

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know but we got riff raff around these parts and it sometimes slows them down enough for me or another to come running out and beat the livin chit out of'em.

Yep checked the fuse and no the switch on the inside is a big negative. I'm lost to.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know but we got riff raff around these parts and it sometimes slows them down enough for me or another to come running out and beat the livin chit out of'em.

Yep checked the fuse and no the switch on the inside is a big negative. I'm lost to.
Ok Mr.Ron you win, I'm an idiot again. I checked the wrong fuse.LOL FYI, it's the PINKish fuse with the big ole 25 on it. I originally checked the wrong one so I went back to the manual. IT ALL WORKS NOW> THANKS

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Ok Mr.Ron you win, I'm an idiot again. I checked the wrong fuse.LOL FYI, it's the PINKish fuse with the big ole 25 on it. I originally checked the wrong one so I went back to the manual. IT ALL WORKS NOW> THANKS
LOLz.... I don't think there is an honest person on earth that can say that they have not missed a fuse during trouble shooting..... it happens. Good news is that you figured it out.

:beer:

Riff raff..... did you see the "Houston" under my name lol... we have some world class riff raff in these parts. I worry about some A-hole cutting my top so I have a Tuffy center console - everything worth anything goes in there - I leave the doors unlocked and usually leave a window down (when the doors are on)...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts