JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Research, bro!
2,220 Posts
Good for McDonalds and good for the police. Arseholes who think the rules don't apply to them because their mommas once told them they were special should all get stunned on a weekly basis as far as I'm conerned.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I used to be a shift manager at mcdonalds years ago and this doesnt surprise me. Drunks would fall asleep in the drive-thru between windows, people on foot coming through, mostly people who the biggest fits know they are just going to get what they want.But it really jacks the whole process up when someone cuts in line then fails to tell anyone and before you know it 6 people didnt get the right orders etc. In the end its cheaper to give someone a large fry than not to and lose their business 3-5 days a week. But im glad for once someone didnt get their way and got set straight for once. bet they still come back in a month unless Mcdonalds serves them 'dont set foot here again' notice.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
They should thank her for giving the police stun gun practice.

·
Banned
15,534 Posts
Actually, the local morning show has a regular bit called the "Taser Report". That's the song that plays in the background, so whenever I hear "taser" I think of that song.

Don't worry, they give plenty of reports about crackers getting tased too.

~SoCo
Sure sure... you cover your racist ways in patriotism... we all know the truth, you white supremicist bastard. Almost everyone who gets a tazin from the po po invariably deserved it. Granted, there are exceptions, but they're few and far between

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Sure sure... you cover your racist ways in patriotism... we all know the truth, you white supremicist bastard. Almost everyone who gets a tazin from the po po invariably deserved it. Granted, there are exceptions, but they're few and far between
Aww dammit, you found me out. :thankyou:

~SoCo

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.