JKOwners Forum banner
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Since the white stuff is falling from the sky in many places I figured it would be a good time to share my Maryland Jeep Mom picture from a few years ago when I lived in Maryland. This is my version of the angry grill. I did a lot of snow off roaring at Rausch Cteek. The second picture is just for you @snout how long did it take you to figure it out?
Snow Vehicle registration plate Car Tire Vehicle

Sky World Building Mode of transport Plant

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
We are over half way there! I will stick this out since I am dedicated to the very end. Here’s my Jeep after a dusting. The second picture is a hood shot with all my duckies watching the parade attendees. I participated in the Holiday lights Christmas parade in Cheyenne Wyoming.
Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Car

Vehicle Car Street light Automotive lighting Light

·
Registered
80 Posts
@ Jeep Momma - Burr, that looks cold!

I got a new set of tires and new to me wheels. Stock size, dropped 21 pounds per tire going from 285/75/17 BFGs to 255/75/17 Duratracs. The bigger tires look better, but the Jeep feels like I did a manifold, carb and headers on an old school hot rod. Eightly plus pounds of rotating, unsprung weight makes a huge difference.

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
To each their own.

I like it here. Life is simple -- I don't like lots of traffic. Especially on the trails.

I like the peace and quite being on a trail without lots of Jeeps. Sometimes in life having a bunch of "something" is a bad thing. If you notice the influx of a lot of "something" kills that way of life because of many reasons. One of those reasons is lack of knowledge and respect. I will stay where there is respect for a way of life I have come to love and cherish. I will stay where there is a vast knowledge you will find no where else. I will stay where angry grilles are not cool.

I had the very best time in Moab during the Non-EJS event where the trails were not inundated with wheelers. It was peaceful and fun.

During that time I only saw 2 Jeeps in Moab. Mine and a friend who was with me. It was simply AMAZING!

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

161 - 170 of 170 Posts