JKOwners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Since the white stuff is falling from the sky in many places I figured it would be a good time to share my Maryland Jeep Mom picture from a few years ago when I lived in Maryland. This is my version of the angry grill. I did a lot of snow off roaring at Rausch Cteek. The second picture is just for you @snout how long did it take you to figure it out?
Snow Vehicle registration plate Car Tire Vehicle

Sky World Building Mode of transport Plant

·
Registered
82 Posts
@xkid beautiful pics, which trail is that?

@Jeep Momma can't help you with the stickers, I went from the factory stickers that were too loud, to a more sedate white on white Rubicon decal, to none. If you couldn't tell, I go out of my way to amke my Jeep look stock.
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Sky Automotive tire
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
FCA Product Discussion: "I know, let's make the stickers moar bigger!!! Let's cover the whole hood!"
I know JM doesn't agree but less (none) is best.
ENTRY #54: Post #163 by @fzmax

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
We are over half way there! I will stick this out since I am dedicated to the very end. Here’s my Jeep after a dusting. The second picture is a hood shot with all my duckies watching the parade attendees. I participated in the Holiday lights Christmas parade in Cheyenne Wyoming.
Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Car

Vehicle Car Street light Automotive lighting Light

·
Registered
82 Posts
@ Jeep Momma - Burr, that looks cold!

I got a new set of tires and new to me wheels. Stock size, dropped 21 pounds per tire going from 285/75/17 BFGs to 255/75/17 Duratracs. The bigger tires look better, but the Jeep feels like I did a manifold, carb and headers on an old school hot rod. Eightly plus pounds of rotating, unsprung weight makes a huge difference.

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
To each their own.

I like it here. Life is simple -- I don't like lots of traffic. Especially on the trails.

I like the peace and quite being on a trail without lots of Jeeps. Sometimes in life having a bunch of "something" is a bad thing. If you notice the influx of a lot of "something" kills that way of life because of many reasons. One of those reasons is lack of knowledge and respect. I will stay where there is respect for a way of life I have come to love and cherish. I will stay where there is a vast knowledge you will find no where else. I will stay where angry grilles are not cool.

I had the very best time in Moab during the Non-EJS event where the trails were not inundated with wheelers. It was peaceful and fun.

During that time I only saw 2 Jeeps in Moab. Mine and a friend who was with me. It was simply AMAZING!

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

161 - 170 of 170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.