JKOwners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
I don't need to steal as I will win fair and square! BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is my challenge. Share your muddy Jeep picture! Who can out mud Jeep Momma?

This is my first time ever off roading. I rolled thru a muddy puddle and thought it was pretty cool. When I started my Jeep Journey all those years ago, I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would be where I am today. I started out as just a mom tired of her minivan. I needed something new and different. So it was time for the Jeep Wrangler. #LivingMyBestLife

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Cloud

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
I don't need to steal as I will win fair and square! BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is my challenge. Share your muddy Jeep picture! Who can out mud Jeep Momma?

This is my first time ever off roading. I rolled thru a muddy puddle and thought it was pretty cool. When I started my Jeep Journey all those years ago, I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would be where I am today. I started out as just a mom tired of her minivan. I needed something new and different. So it was time for the Jeep Wrangler. #LivingMyBestLife

View attachment 367571

Jeep Momma Mud Challenge in this thread. Post your muddy Jeep and describe in 50 words. Is your Jeep Muddier than mine?

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Challenge within a Challenge. Here's my second muddiest picture. This was also a very eerie ride. This was March 2020 on Mojave Road. It had rained the night before so when we got to the dried up lake bed it was a tad muddy. It was a very creepy ride because you felt as if you were going to be swallowed up by the lake bed. We all felt it in our Jeeps. I breathed a sigh of relief when we made it to the rock pile. Which BTW I didn't know about until we got there. You need to collect a rock on your trip through the trail and deliver it to the pile. We just left trinkets on the rocks.
#ImGonnaWin

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle
Road surface Automotive tire Wood Asphalt Slope

·
Registered
82 Posts
OK, I will play. I had to go through a ton of pictures before I could find a muddy one. This is a video capture from my second trip to Paragon in my TJ around 2004. It took me about an hour with the pressure washer before I got all the mud from its hiding places.

Water Car Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
82 Posts
You wheeled Paragon!!! I heard it might reopen ???
Yeah I did. Paragon was awesome, I feel the trails were better and they had a legit water crossing. It looks like it may reopen. It would be great to have another place to wheel around here.

This is from 2003 and my first trip to an off road park. The Jeep was all stock with 30 x 9.50's, I added an engine skid for the trip. It was still a week before I made the first payment.

Land vehicle Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Here is my Rubicon two weeks after I bought her new. Still hadn't made my first payment. Still just running green trails at Rausch Creek but oh what a huge difference from the Sahara. That four to one transfer case was orgasmic for me. It was also the first time my oldest went on the trails with me. The last time until the Rubicon Trail. No teenaged boy wants to hang with their mom. However, my kids think it's pretty cool their mom is a YouTuber. This was after the wheeling was done and we were airing up. That's why Michael has a smile because we were heading home. LOL
#imgonnawin
#gameonzak

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
Less than 24hrs in between entries. But love the entry none-the-less.
ENTRY #48: Post #152 by @fzmax

#stopthesteal
How long did you pull on that air hose before you realized you were standing on it 😆
ENTRY #49: Post #153 by @Jeep Momma

·
Registered
17 Posts

Here’s a few pictures of me, on the left, on a trip to Moab with some friends. It was great. My front locker got stuck on the poison Spyder trail, so I didn’t get to finish it. Towed back to our rental and put our heads together and got it unlocked. The next day which was our 2nd last, we did hell’s revenge. I should have but didn’t pass on the escalator. Was tough and took a while but did it with minor carnage. Needed my locker and it was stuck again. Made it off the trail and missed the last day wheeling. I had to drive home though. We got a tip how from a big offroad shop back home. Pulled the front shafts, separated the stub shafts from the axle shafts and reinstall just the stub shafts to support the wheel bearing. Brakes back on and stuck rags in the shaft holes and zip tied and taped it shut so no debris got in. Drove home the next 3 days. 12 hour days. Made it home. Got new stub shafts and installed with my fixed locker. All is well. Will carry the stub shafts for the next guy that needs them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Finally, I am back out West. I took my Jeep out to stretch her wheels and do some wheeling in Northern Colorado. I was in two fire ravaged trails. One was Moody Hill. It was so sad. However, the new batch of pine trees growing was amazing. The mountains always sooth my soul and ground me!
Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Wheel
Cloud Plant Sky Plant community Natural landscape

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
@snout your getting a little behind. Here’s an early morning shot of My Jeep with some frost as Old Man Winter is starting to bring the frigid temps. I love this shot of my Jeep because I love my decals! I have decals and badges all over my Jeep. Most of my decals and badges are from the trails I wheeled! Those are my favorites. Who else likes decals? Post ‘em!

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Car

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
CONGRATS!!! CONTEST halfway point.
By my calculations we will have a winner in the year 4 billion. And it will probably be JM's corpse.
ENTRY #50: Post #157 by @xkid

Can't hear you over all those stickers. :laughing2:
ENTRIES #51,52: Posts #158,159 by @Jeep Momma

141 - 160 of 170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.