JKOwners Forum banner
81 - 100 of 170 Posts

Mall Crawler Extraordinaire
Because I know how much everyone loves 4 doors馃榿

10 years apart almost to the day. It's crazy to look back at how much it's changed since I got it.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light

First pic was about 6 months into owning it and still being unsure if it was sticking around or getting traded. I was recovering my wife's 4 wheeler after she rolled it and had to be life flighted out. 2nd pic is today walking out to it with the same smile I've had on my face everytime I've made that walk for the last 10 years. Definitely made the right decision in keeping it.

Premium Member
This destination for my Jeep and myself wasn't planned. However, this was the beginning of so many life lessons I learned on my first adventure across America. One of those lessons was learning to adapt to changes. It's okay for a plan to not go as planned. Some of the most amazing things happen in those journeys.

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Registered
This past January my wife and I were in Florida visiting my mother in law. When we decided to head home there was a huge snow storm happening in the Northeast, so we made a left coming out of Florida and headed west. This picture is from Little Box Canyon in Cali (not to be confused with Box Canyon in AZ) outside of Mecca, CA.

Sky Plant community Cloud Mountain Landscape

Ecoregion World Map Atlas Geology

About ten minutes after I took that picture, it got real dark real fast and we found a spot that required 4WD.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tints and shades Asphalt Fender

Turned out not to be a big deal. After we got out of there we went by the Salton Sea. Sure seemed creepy at night.

Water Tints and shades Landscape Darkness Midnight

We wound up on the road for three and a half weeks, it was one of the best trips ever.

Premium Member
Here is one for you.

Several years ago, I was debating on where to put my off-road lights, the A pillar or bumper. Once I finally decided I began the process of wiring them up. I needed a little help. Thankfully the folks on JKOwners lead me in the right direction. Of course, I own the world's longest extension cord.

Tire Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Car

Finger Thumb Cable Engineering Wrist

Premium Member
@snout you are getting behind! Guess you can't keep up with Jeep Momma. LOL!!!

When I went to see the arch in St. Louis I noticed this cool little area with some train tracks. I thought it would make for some fun artsie fartsie photos. Of course like most Jeepers, cool ones anyways, I had to put my wheel up on it. Not a rock but the train tracks.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Premium Member
Help a Jeep Girl out! I don't like playing by myself!

Post up those Jeep Pictures with 50 words about your Jeep! You could possible win $100.

Here's one of My First Jeep the Sahara. (Yes Zak there are 50 legit words, you don't need to count them)

Back when I had my Sahara, I had run over a roofing nail. I was so angry. I knew the house up the street was getting a new roof so I drove up to the house. I saw the nails on the street. I pulled a Karen and got out to yell at the workers who didn't understand a word I was saying because they all spoke Spanish. Those suburbia soccer mom days have passed, thank goodness. I am a lot less chill now a days.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Registered
This weekend we went to the Overland Expo East in Arrington, VA. The expo was pretty cool, bought a pair of camp chairs and walked around for a few hours. We saw plenty of people walking around talking to selfie sticks recording videos for youtube. On the way home we did the Bald Mountain Jeep trail, AKA Big Levels near Stuarts Draft, VA.

World Ecoregion Map Font Poster

The trail isn't the most challenging, but it has a few rocky sections and if you take the hardest lines possible it gets interesting in a few spots. This was toughest section, but there were a few others like this. Compared to Rausch Creek it is a green trail with a few blue obstacles thrown in there, though they all had bypasses.

Plant Cloud Vehicle Sky Plant community

We took the left side here. It would have been better if I removed the stacked rocks, but I was too lazy.

Plant Natural landscape Bedrock Tree Wood

It is a nine-mile trail and it took us about an hour and a half to run it. It is more bumpy than challenging, so airing down is recommended. It was a real nice time in the woods and there are a ton of dirt and gravel roads in this mountain range.

Premium Member
Fall colors in Southern Minnesota! It鈥檚 a beautiful Backdrop for my Jeep. I am enjoying the weekend rides on gravel country roads watching the changing colors. It does get quite dusty especially with all the farmers harvesting their crops. So I decided to change out my air filter. The End.
Sky Cloud Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire

81 - 100 of 170 Posts