Folks, I've searched through a lot of forums on this but never really found an answer. My local dealer is awful, so I'll toss this out about my 08 JK: My dome light, hazard lights and ESP switch all cratered in the last few days. Looks like moisture might gotten in and fried my dome light assembly and wire harness.
- My 15amp M20 fuse definitely blew and putting in new one fries it immediately. I've done no recent mods on lighting or wiring (though I had to have a water pump replaced about a week ago).
- I've cleaned the hazard panel switch in lower dash panel (it wasn't gunky, sticky or extra filthy);
- Turn signals work -- everything else works -- just fine.
- Can't find any other fuses blown (I'm working my way through); and,
- My hair is thinning far too quickly for my comfort (nothing to do with the JK, though).