JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would have to say..Yes :laughing:

I went and calculated my trip (yes thats the trip miles) and by my GPS it was only off by 25 miles. understandable with re-gearing/reprogramming and 37's. the hard calculations gave me 11.5

So ya, its pretty accurate. :laughing:

Oh and that is the MPG towing a trailer with all my shat, I think my weight total was like 8k (will post up actual later) and 3 states I was fighting a head/cross wind all day :shaking:

·
Registered
582 Posts
No mine is off by about 10 MPG, I think it has something to do with the Blower, i get 14ish but it reads 22-24 MPG.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Mine is off 1-2mph. My speedo is 1mph fast I believe. Never been able to get it 100% dialed in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did a 1200 mile trip last week-end. 57 gals (imperial, not U.S. gallon which is 4/5 of Imperial gal). Fuel cost an average of $5.80 per Gallon.
Calculates to 21 miles per gallon.

Computer said 21.5 on average.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mine is close usually....its sayin 18.5 now and I am getting 19mpg with 35s

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine is broken and reads nothing it's blank:shaking: good thing is it always says 255 miles DTE regardless of how much fuel I have:shaking: bought it used and didn't even notice until I got home of Course

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Mine is probably under actual...

Never calculated though.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
My dead stock rubi has always read about 1mpg higher than I actually get.
thats because it wants you to put bigger tires on it to even it out haha

and not sure about mine, it says 17 but i dont really believe it. I will have to fill up and do the math

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Mine is with .2 either way of hand calculations.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts