JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Ive got a 2002 GSX-R600 at home. . . . :smokin:

Ive never touched it. . .:innocent:

OK so I got bored over here one night and bought it off Craigs List and had my buddy pick it up for me. . . :)

OK OK so I've never rode a bike b4, but now Ill have something fun to learn when I get home right? :bounce:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
OK so if I get this straight.....

You haven't 4-wheeled but are getting a JK.

You haven't ridden a bike before but you have this pocket rocket.

Umm, get some really good insurance before April! :grinpimp:

Nice bike.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yes you hit it on the head. Im calling it my "1/4 life crisis". Im getting out of Import Tuners (was a DSM'r) and wanted to do something fun, with a huge following, a tight nit community, of corse I cannot drive something with no aftermarket support. A

fter spending my first 6 months here thinking about what I wanted my next hobby to be I ended up really falling for Jeeps and Off-Roading. After reading more I ended up getting a 2Dr JK Rubi (Det Yellow, Hard Top)

The bike, well, I still wanna go fast sometimes ;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
haha yes you hit it on the head. Im calling it my "1/4 life crisis". Im getting out of Import Tuners (was a DSM'r) and wanted to do something fun, with a huge following, a tight nit community, of corse I cannot drive something with no aftermarket support. A

fter spending my first 6 months here thinking about what I wanted my next hobby to be I ended up really falling for Jeeps and Off-Roading. After reading more I ended up getting a 2Dr JK Rubi (Det Yellow, Hard Top)

The bike, well I still wanna go fast sometimes ;)
Oh Sh$t no,..there he goes on the bike,...yesterday it was in his Jeep

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
so does the bike come in a "man's" color?;)

just kidding...
nice bike! Can't wait to see some pics of you doing some wheelies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts