JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to connect an air horn and got diagrams for both.

Thanks!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
709 Posts
Flux capacitor $250 on Amazon.com;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Huh? No. Why, are you from Estonia...:question:
Last positive ground I've seen was on my girlfriend"s MG back in the '70's. I don't think American cars have ran positive ground systems since the '50's.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm a mixture of both. Just installed this.

Negative ground for sure good buddy.

I bought one but mine is branded by another name:
Meteorological Prognosticated Vertical Left Spectroscopically Controlled Rectifier.
I bought mine from Craigslist $269.76

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Negative ground for sure good buddy.

I bought one but mine is branded by another name:
Meteorological Prognosticated Vertical Left Spectroscopically Controlled Rectifier.
I bought mine from Craigslist $269.76
Now the ADD kicks in. What does it do?

·
Registered
404 Posts
allows time travel............

·
Registered
404 Posts
but my heep won't go 88mph so i'm fucked

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Random, I'm restoring an old rover next month and converting it from positive to negative earth haha.. crazy brits
It really depends on how you were introduced to electricity. It is widely debated, I trained with the understanding that current flows from negative to positive. There is another book out there that teaches conventional theory, positive to negative, I think we used to call it Hole theory. It's been almost 15 years I could be wrong.

Just some more BS to keep this thread going:beer:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yeah I've seen some stuff that says negative to positive is better too. Whatever, as long as you have a complete circuit that is compatable to rest of the vehicle. Although I do have to say that the country that stuck with the positive ground the longest also has a thing for warm beer.....

·
Registered
2,521 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
It really depends on how you were introduced to electricity. It is widely debated, I trained with the understanding that current flows from negative to positive. There is another book out there that teaches conventional theory, positive to negative, I think we used to call it Hole theory. It's been almost 15 years I could be wrong.

Just some more BS to keep this thread going:beer:
Close, hole theory has to do with the "hole" left by valence electrons once they are in a more excited state, therefore move to a higher band. This theory is mostly talked about when dealing with semiconductors.

On the other note, electrons flow from negative to positive, and current or "electric charge" flows from positive to negative.

I'm now going to hand in my "cool card" and go sit alone in a cafeteria reading D&D books.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts