JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a light bar that doesnt sit above the cab but right at the top of the windsheild hate seing that open gap between the top of the cab n' the bar. It just looks wierd haha, there i said it. But seriously not talking shit, just picky with my girl. Need's to also be a six point, looking to throw on six rectangle kc's would be sick on her.

Any help with pic's or any info on brands, from you guy's who have or know what im looking for, would be wicked awesome.

Thanks guy's

·
Registered
659 Posts
Funny...

Looking for a light bar that doesnt sit above the cab but right at the top of the windsheild hate seing that open gap between the top of the cab n' the bar. It just looks wierd haha, there i said it. But seriously not talking shit, just picky with my girl. Need's to also be a six point, looking to throw on six rectangle kc's would be sick on her.

Any help with pic's or any info on brands, from you guy's who have or know what im looking for, would be wicked awesome.

Thanks guy's

I spoke with PSC about this same issue when looking at their light bar bracket for the JK... Though its for a JK I was looking at it for our TJ. I like the light bar but $1500 for the LED light bar... not for me. We did talk about getting the PSC brackets for the light bar and simply mounting a tube across where the light bar would be. That would be very easy plus I think it would work pretty damn nice... I have an 07 JK & an 06 TJ and can measure the window mounts to see if there is any difference in the mounting pattern around the window sides. Like you I would like to get a better fit than the light bars I've seen.

Heres a link to the light bar & bracket...

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/Rigid-SR-Series-50-LED-Light-Bar-JK-Mounts-BUND-p/bndl-rig-sr50cw_45-28-r50.htm

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spoke with PSC about this same issue when looking at their light bar bracket for the JK... Though its for a JK I was looking at it for our TJ. I like the light bar but $1500 for the LED light bar... not for me. We did talk about getting the PSC brackets for the light bar and simply mounting a tube across where the light bar would be. That would be very easy plus I think it would work pretty damn nice... I have an 07 JK & an 06 TJ and can measure the window mounts to see if there is any difference in the mounting pattern around the window sides. Like you I would like to get a better fit than the light bars I've seen.

Heres a link to the light bar & bracket...

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/Rigid-SR-Series-50-LED-Light-Bar-JK-Mounts-BUND-p/bndl-rig-sr50cw_45-28-r50.htm
Thats a pretty cool set up man, but I'm looking more into a normal tube light bar, just shorter, n less awkward on the body, but I do dig the PSC system, may look into it, I found this new rugged ridge bar, it's what I'm looking for mostly but only for a jk http://www.ruggedridgeoffroad.com/jeep-light-bars.php Very nice n tucked in arround the base shape of the windsheild but they shoulda made one for a tj haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts