JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a great seat cover deal, but the option just says for a 2007, instead of the usual 07-16 listings you see...and i was told by a customer srv rep that the 07 had a single rear seat with no split???? but everything i can find on-line says it does have a split......This accurate? i have an 08 and dont want to waste my time and have to return it if it wouldnt work

hoping to hear from people that actually own an 07

thanks

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
My 07 has the split, actually when you take them out there are 2, a small and a large.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 07 has the split, actually when you take them out there are 2, a small and a large.
yea so a 60/40 i assume.....i was told the lever to fold them could be different.....mine on my 08 is a fabric tab in the seatback.....can you tell me how yours fold down?

that may be why they have separate seat covers.....thanks

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

yea so a 60/40 i assume.....i was told the lever to fold them could be different.....mine on my 08 is a fabric tab in the seatback.....can you tell me how yours fold down?

that may be why they have separate seat covers.....thanks
I have a plastic lever for each side.

Like Marcus said call Bartact. I have had mine on now for over 3 years mostly with no doors on and they look almost new still.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts