JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diablo Trinity with 1r13d crom does not work on 2014 JKURs. You will not be able to change gears, tire size, or tpms. Diablosport is supposedly fixing this but I'll believe it when I see it. I asked tech support to downgrade as my tuner was on a previous version that did work prior to upgrading to the latest and was told no - go to the dealer to have my jeep tuned if I needed it in the meantime and sell my tuner if I couldn't wait. Classy operation.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
I asked tech support to downgrade as my tuner was on a previous version that did work prior to upgrading to the latest and was told no - go to the dealer to have my jeep tuned if I needed it in the meantime and sell my tuner if I couldn't wait. Classy operation.

That's just a pathetic response from DiabloSport

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just an update - 1r13e crom is not fixed either.

I used to sell for a networking equipment manufacturer and you always had stable releases you can switch between with release notes providing the issues/caveats/fixes. Diablo really needs to look into a better coding practice. This hope and a prayer they fix things with updates and no ability to go back is terrible business practice.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got sick of waiting for Diablo support to actually tell me something about if they are going to fix this or not. It was NOT included in the next update as support told me it would be - before telling me to sell the programmer if I didn't want to wait for it that is.

Bought an AEV Procal and my Jeep no longer goes into limp mode. TPMS thresholds actually work as well.

Worst support I've dealt with in a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts