JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
542 Posts
I would call River Raider, they send builders kits with their full corners and a few other items. You could probably get them to send out the flanges with the tubes, skins, and supports not trimmed and welded in yet so you could do a custom width. It would be hard to get much more custom on anything other than width without access to a tube bender, that is going to dictate the shape of the flare.

814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would call River Raider, they send builders kits with their full corners and a few other items. You could probably get them to send out the flanges with the tubes, skins, and supports not trimmed and welded in yet so you could do a custom width. It would be hard to get much more custom on anything other than width without access to a tube bender, that is going to dictate the shape of the flare.
Thanks!

· Registered
4 Posts
http://www.bluetorchfab.com/parts-for/4/Jeep-JK.aspx

They have DIY kits JKs they have started producing... :eek:
(please guys , drop them and e-mail let them know your looking for this stuff)

I just left an message for a kit on my JK they have just started proto typing them , give them a call or email them. :bounce:

Waiting on Response ... Ill report back when I know something ..

:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.