JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this decal on a Jeep in my town. Anybody here have this and where did you get it? Maybe share a pic if ya got one? I've seen it on a few sites but I want to make sure I get a quality one from a good source.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Pixeldecals.com is a good place to start. They have stars forward flags that are tactical, traditional, blue lives/red lives matter, etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to him today. The big distressed hood flag he doesn't do. I am ordering a few personalized decals from him though in reflective black.

·
Registered
683 Posts
are you looking for something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Distressed-American-Truck-Vinyl-Inches/dp/B01BP9RJRQ

I go to a local guy here -- Lines by stretch. He is in Waukesha WI
he is cool old biker guy, if it's vinyl he can make it and won't cost you an arm and leg either.

I am pretty sure he has a web site and also sure he would do mail order. I don't have any pics of stuff he has done but we did the back window on my g/f's truck 15 years ago. that truck is still running around here and the decal on the window still looks pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
if you are talking that OscarMike looking , distressed star/flag thingy, iirc , it maybe one of the decals i've seen in the flyers from 'Extreme Terrain' but it has been a while since I have seen one. Check there as they have many, many decal thingys :jeep2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
the flag appears to be upside down.....I would put the stars closest to the windshield.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts