JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Too bad about that drive shaft. I think I saw in another thread that it was a 1310? Anyway, great videos! I need to make it up there this year.

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Cool videos. I like videos without stupid ass music playing over the tire and engine noise. Good ones.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I get tired of the heavy metal tunes too sometimes.

The park is an area below the dam In Disney Oklahoma run by the Grand River Dam Authority. Open to the public, no charge. They just don't want you too close to the dam.

There is a place called Hogans Alley next door, he rents campin space and trailers to stay in.

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
How far is it from clayton? Ive been to clayton and its pretty bad ass. Would it be worth the extra drive to go to disney? I live near New Orleans.

·
Registered
532 Posts
How far is it from clayton? Ive been to clayton and its pretty bad ass. Would it be worth the extra drive to go to disney? I live near New Orleans.
It's about 67 miles north east of Tulsa. Its the only place I go too besides chandler

Sent with braille ::..:..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Claton is a lot more extreme for trails I believe, I havn't been there though.

I've mostly been told you need lift and big tires for Clayton.

Disney does have some extreme rock climbing and some trail spots are extreme. Lift and big tires are good for Disney too but you can have a lot of fun with stock setups, which is what I have.

Check distance with google maps or sumthin to Disney Oklahoma.

I got a lot of vids on youtube of disney under "tulsarob", mostly trails.
Got some vids of guys doin extreme rock crawlin too, bigmeat run, rocktober fest, stuf like that.

A good time to go that far for you would be an "extreme4wheelin" run. They have monthly events at different places, plus they know the areas well. That way you got people to wheel with. They do Disney, Clayton, Arkansas, Missouri, etc.

Check there website for info and calender... extreme4wheelin.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts