JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dishpan Springs, Devils Hole, and a scenic drive around the north shore 8/30/08

Hundys Crew, Woods, Brian/Cody/a giant dog named Clyde, and Yours Truly did a spur of the moment run to Big Bear today. Started with DishPan Springs and on to Devils Hole for lunch and a swim. Weather was great as was the company. later in the day thunderheads abound and we had a quick downpour. It was refreshing.

Then I nearly rolled it

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Great times. Anybody have pics of Brandon swimming in Devil's Hole?

Clackey - I went to call you twice and got distracted both times. LAME. Sorry bud. You're probably working anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Sorry we didnt get many great pics on this one--- none of Brandon in the 'ole swimmin' hole:shaking:

Michelle got some vid of BG almost dying. I havent seen it yet- if its any good, I post it. I wish I could have taken a pic of his face when his rear tire came 5' off the ground!!!:grinpimp: Billy Goat is a never ending source of entertainment!:beer:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Nice Run

Nice run, I was busy reparing the carnage from John Bull. Ripped open the bottom of the rear diff cover. All is fixed now and ready for the next run. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.