JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

those are the 35x12.5-15 on crager soft 8s i bought from DTD.com awesome experience!!!! great service, fast shipping, GREAT price... and excellent packaging. i live in ?NYC now so i was worried about shipping, but UPS handled great and even met me in an open parking lot where i installed wheels and tires there.

shout outs to Travis and TC. they were great! thank you for the military support as well, and for answering my 28347983 questions over PM:thankyou:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

a good side view

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
851 Posts
I purchased wheels and tires from DTD this week; even though I haven't received them yet (backorder), their team has been phenomenal. They have kept me posted of the progress through email and phone, and are even going to credit my account an addition $50 after they realized I could have saved more!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered my 33" Duratrecs from DTD and they arrived the next day ....couldn't believe how fast there service was.

Salesman Joey was very helpful when ordering ...highly recommended !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not bought tires from them for a jeep yet, but I have done 6 different orders for tires with my other cars. All great experiences, quick shipping and always been free shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts