JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I am driving along at highway speeds and I let off the gas quickly my Jeep pulls to the right. If I get back on the gas it has a noticeable shift back to the left. Any thoughts as to what this might be? It has not always done this so I don't know if it is just the lift settling in or if something has come loose. I have crawled under and checked most things for looseness but I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have about 2500 miles on the lift and I don't baby my rig. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Check/torque the track bar(s) first

·
Registered
582 Posts
I had that issue with a bad control where the jam nut was not tight and it stripped the arm out and the joint was riding inside the arm

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I'll get to checking this weekend. :beer:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Figured it out. 3190 miles on this lift and the upper rear control arm bushings are blown. The lowers don't look good either. Stupid Rubicon Express soft ass rubber bushings. Oh well, looks like I got some work to do. At least they will replace them for free.
Anybody have any recommendations for a poly replacement bushing? I know they will squeek more but they should last longer than one oil change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts