JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I was just watching Diners Drive Ins and Dives and Guy Fieri highlights a restaurant in Hawaii, he doesnt have his Camaro but rolls up in a black, lifted JKu with what looked like 37's and yellow web gussets on the spare tire carrier. Was wondering if that was his Jeep or did he borrow someone's and if that person is here in JKO... They flashed by it so quick, but there cant be that many in Hawaii looking like what I described above. anyone???

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
haven't seen it around here...was it on the big Island or Maui?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I read some where that he did get himself a JK. just saw that episode last night.

The episode was shot on O'ahu.

I'll try to find the article on his build.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
109 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Do you need beadlocks to get to Big Mikes Poi Hut??

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
This had to be made and shipped in. I haven't seen it here, but if something like his rig showed up here, there would be a lot of chatter on the local forums about it due to the modifications.

·
Registered
884 Posts
So...I was just watching Diners Drive Ins and Dives and Guy Fieri highlights a restaurant in Hawaii, he doesnt have his Camaro but rolls up in a black, lifted JKu with what looked like 37's and yellow web gussets on the spare tire carrier. Was wondering if that was his Jeep or did he borrow someone's and if that person is here in JKO... They flashed by it so quick, but there cant be that many in Hawaii looking like what I described above. anyone???
He had the vehicle built in the mainland and was shipped here so that he can use it for filming. Outfitted with a TeraFlex LA and PSC gear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts