JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to get the ARB diff cover. I want something a little different, so I'm thinking of getting the black one. Does anyone have pix of their black ARB diff cover, installed obviously?

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Dang Kev,,,,looks killer tough!! I am wondering how psc would hold up in that test,,looks like the same diff cover but with a different design logo

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Dang Kev,,,,looks killer tough!! I am wondering how psc would hold up in that test,,looks like the same diff cover but with a different design logo
As I understand it, the PSC is made by the same company (Just a cooler logo). Anyway, I've never seen anything other than a stock diff cover fail. All the aftermarket ones are very good I think.

Some of the early ARBs had clearance issues with the Rubi D44 but I think that they have resolved that - based on posts that I've read.

Is your 2012 a rubi?

Sent by Monkey Flinging Poo

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
As I understand it, the PSC is made by the same company (Just a cooler logo). Anyway, I've never seen anything other than a stock diff cover fail. All the aftermarket ones are very good I think.

Some of the early ARBs had clearance issues with the Rubi D44 but I think that they have resolved that - based on posts that I've read.

Is your 2012 a rubi?

Sent by Monkey Flinging Poo
Yes It is,,,,,I will check on prices of both then.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
:thefinger:power monger:thefinger: HA! I know I'm repeating my self but that shit's funny! Looking forward to seeing the new rig. Let us know what the price difference is on the diff covers.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I have the Riddlers on mine, in no way do I think I could kill them. I feel they have a big advantage over something like an ARB, because the ARBs have a "flat" area for the bolt flange. Which is something to get hung up on, where-as the Riddlers/PSC don't have a flat area. Which promotes you getting over an obstacle.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Riddler covers also have a spot for the rubi e locker brackets. That's why I went with them. Plus they look even more awesom-er when they are painted up!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Looks wise, I think the river raider diff covers take the cake. But price wise, and from what it seems here as shown in the video,durability, Riddler. But I am sure that most other manufacturers could handle just as much force

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
They slide over rocks like butta!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
You don't like the green?

I don't either.................

They were/are powdercoated black and I wanted some green so I painted over the PC. That part worked fine, but I'm not a painter and it shows.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Yup... I run riddler and love it! PSC Makes the same one with their logo.

When they were new...

Broke the axle in half... But the cover held up fine :thefinger:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I wanna see the river raider ones. They are so badass looking

1 - 20 of 38 Posts