JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Not sure why everyone loves the army. My dad always says that the army is for people who couldn't hack the corps.:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Ouch, bro! It's all good, though... I would say how much I loved the Screamin' Eagles (101st) but that would be a lie... Although I did love Air Assault training and all that... They have the Air Assault Factory I mean school there at Planet Campbell... ;)

· Registered
398 Posts
Are there any marine jeep decals? My dad was a marine and I just bought him a 2010 red rock rubi and looking for a large marine corps sticker to put on it somewhere.
Im sure you could find a huge black EGA sticker for the hood somewhere :bounce:

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
So I am posting here and not starting a new thread as I need suggestions. Kinda stuck on a few ideas but not sure how it would look. Been trying for over a year to find a person to swap and Tan top with my black top. So I am giving up on that for now unless something comes up.

Now I need suggestions. I have the dark slate (what ever Chrysler calls it). I am thinking of making that the same color as the tan i used for my KC housing lights *see post 24*. Any thoughts, ideas, input, suggestions?

A few people asked why I am doing this.
Since I was a kid I wanted to be a member of the military. Due to medical reasons I could not join the military, and this is my way of showing my support.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.