JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any decent and legal areas to wheel in Dennis Twp. near Sea Isle? Trunk has a campground near there and it would be nice to head out a few times over the summer. All I can find on the map is marshland.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I own a place in Dennis Twp... At Driftwood! I don't know of anywhere around there... But hope somebody does cause that would be great!!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I own a place in Dennis Twp... At Driftwood! I don't know of anywhere around there... But hope somebody does cause that would be great!!!!
The ex is letting you keep it? :copyofrockon::lol:

I have a park model in Pine Haven. Jim's down there just as much as me and probably more this summer since he's on the "lease" now :bounce::whiskey:
:koolaid2::drunk:

·
Registered
365 Posts
There's a work day at PH on Feb 9th and 10th Jim. I may drive around and scope out a few places while I'm down there checking on the trailer and dropping off some supplies.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a work day at PH on Feb 9th and 10th Jim. I may drive around and scope out a few places while I'm down there checking on the trailer and dropping off some supplies.
Damn shame that's not a weekend....

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was smart enough to put the house in my name and my fathers. So the Ex can't touch it!
Good move!!! We'll hook up down there this summer. Good times will be had! :gluging::gluging::gluging:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking forward to the warm weather, between Wharton, Sweetwater ,and Sea Isle it's gonna be a good summer. All we need is Dan to get an easy pass for the bridge and it's game on.
Right on!!
:drunk:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.