1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

My name is Landon, I'm Operations Manager for Delta Tech Industries
(AKA Delta Lights)

I came on here Because there is alot of miss led info given about bulbs, lights, & HID's & I thought I would love to show off my rig as well help & answer any questions & miss led info given.

I'm not on here trying to sell anything!!! ( I might show off new product & get you the consumers feed back on product )but once again I'm not trying to sell you anything...

Here at Delta We love to hear feed back & ideas you might have.. Hey the product in the end is for you! right...

Please fill free to PM me with any questions or ideas

http://www.DELTALIGHTS.com

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Wow, that's a LOT of frickin lights!!!! You actually have all of those hooked up, or are they just showing off what you guys have?

·
Registered
339 Posts
on low beam they are good but on high beam i can only see the direct center of the road. They spot well at a distance on high but i get nothing up close

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aiming your head lights

on low beam they are good but on high beam i can only see the direct center of the road. They spot well at a distance on high but i get nothing up close
okay that being said... you need to properly adjust your lights. below I have moved this topic to a tech page for you. give it a try..
because We use a standard lens optic so high beam placement should be the same as OEM.. DOT would of never approved the lens if it was giving off the wrong light optic.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27076#post27076<----- CLICK HERE

·
Registered
441 Posts
...I'm not on here trying to sell anything!!! ( I might show off new product & get you the consumers feed back on product )but once again I'm not trying to sell you anything...
:smokin: Don't worry this is not the JK-Forum!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I am using DELTA 150 series fogs (55wt). They are a great addition to my JK on foggy mornings and on occasion (because I currently dont have any spots/drive lights) offroad, as I can rotate them out and down to provide more coverage along the trail "shoulders". The kit is very complete (harness, switch, etc). Also, the stone gaurds offer better protection than my old KCs. Great price too. I will definately consider Delta when I eventually add driving lights.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Can you talk about the headlights, they don't look stock at all.

Ron

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have your HID lights that are all plastic (shocked for over 500.00 they're plastic), fog up all the time and every screw and bolt is completely rusted. I paid 50% more for them then I did my PIAA 525's that are metal and I love them. Do you have any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am using DELTA 150 series fogs (55wt). They are a great addition to my JK on foggy mornings and on occasion (because I currently dont have any spots/drive lights) offroad, as I can rotate them out and down to provide more coverage along the trail "shoulders". The kit is very complete (harness, switch, etc). Also, the stone gaurds offer better protection than my old KCs. Great price too. I will definately consider Delta when I eventually add driving lights.
Sounds Great... Love to hear good things.. I'm a Jeeper myself & when designing new product, Quiltiy & price is our number one consern
Can you talk about the headlights, they don't look stock at all.

Ron
Now, what head lights are you talking about... 01-1148-50x (replacement lens with a true xenon bulb 60/55w? or our Quad-Bars that have the same lens, with intergated mounting black ring & black cross bars?
Delta Lights, I was going to order a set for my new JK; can you comment on the installation issue detailed in the thread listed?

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2623&highlight=delta
There was a mix up with our distrubter. details & images were wong but I will say the instructions were also wrong (our boo boo) Venom is being taken care of...
Me being a JK guy.. I take it personal...when mistakes happen to jk owners..
I have your HID lights that are all plastic (shocked for over 500.00 they're plastic), fog up all the time and every screw and bolt is completely rusted. I paid 50% more for them then I did my PIAA 525's that are metal and I love them. Do you have any suggestions?
What part number our you talking about?

Delta is making it right, for details on the problem and the situation, check the other thread
thank you ... for clearing it up...

·
Registered
884 Posts
Great looking JK....Great choice on the color scheme :D

Aloha! Great to see man manufacturers who acually interact with their consumers. Always ran PIAA's on all my other vehicles but looks like I need to look at all my other options. Completed most of my major mods and I'm in the process on putting together my light set and I would like to get some info from you.

Would like to run 2-3 lights on my bumper (ARB) and run some lights on the windshield. Also looking to run some backup lights as well. I would like to be able to control each one via toggle switch in the cab (either Daystar or Cooltech).

Questions: Which lights would you recommend and why? Are wiring pretty simple or do your kits come with switches that almost have to be used (unless you are electronically inclined-which I'm not!) like the one that come with the PIAA's? Are these lights gonna send me deeper in debt or are the fairly reasonable in price?

Mahalo and I look forward to your response.

·
Registered
140 Posts
They're the same lights as on the cover of Quadratec's summer 07 catalog. I can tell you the Quadratec part number the are the 700 series H.I.D. 7" item number 97016.800 $549.99 a pair. It doesn't look like you even sell them anymore for obvious reasons. Anyway let me know what you can do to help. See lights in attached pic.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They're the same lights as on the cover of Quadratec's summer 07 catalog. I can tell you the Quadratec part number the are the 700 series H.I.D. 7" item number 97016.800 $549.99 a pair. It doesn't look like you even sell them anymore for obvious reasons. Anyway let me know what you can do to help. See lights in attached pic.

Thanks
maybe I'm miss your questions...

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
maybe I'm miss your questions...
his post from above...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts