JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I concur... Street Legal vehicle, come to Wharton... Trailer Queen, you may be able to find some private land or you can come out to Rausch Creek in PA... Bit of a ride but an incredible time.

Check out the thread listed Jersey Crew/Michigan Crew

Open invite

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
102 Posts
i've always wanted to try to drive across/thru the brandywine around the zoo area. up the street from the washington street ale house,after a couple martinis.

i would guess it's not that legal.

you from that area?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
The Rocks & Mud War is heating up..as more rigs make their way out to Rausch, the Wharton Loyalty is waning.. Who will be declared the winner in this epic battle of man vs machine?

Now read that again in Morgan Freedman's voice..

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I'm gonna have to say Rausch in this battle. Soooo much more to do there. I like humping rocks.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The Rocks & Mud War is heating up..as more rigs make their way out to Rausch, the Wharton Loyalty is waning.. Who will be declared the winner in this epic battle of man vs machine?

Now read that again in Morgan Freedman's voice..
HAHA, Yeah, I was looking for my "Tittie Sprinkles" Picture and apparently it is in the JC Thread Somewhere... Cant post it more than once... WTF...

Anyways, I still love both equally.

Ha! I've reached my quota on man hugs this year
No you havent... I will not accept that... We will be extending your contract and allowing for multiple man hugs over the next few months...

Much like the Armor All competition, anyone that provides a picture of you Man Hugging Ryan will recieve 5 Dollars or a drink of choice at the next Pic get together...

Now GO!

Fatwah on your ass....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts