JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The last two look like glare from the deer. In the third image the spots are blurred as much as the deer, whereas in the spots are sharp and the deer isn't moving. The first could be a plane or meteor.

How many layers of plastic/glass are there between the world and the imaging sensor?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The last two look like glare from the deer. In the third image the spots are blurred as much as the deer, whereas in the spots are sharp and the deer isn't moving. The first could be a plane or meteor.

How many layers of plastic/glass are there between the world and the imaging sensor?
Just one plastic lens to protect the camera from the elements. What's odd is after the last pic it appears the deer is spooked about about to bolt the camera was knocked over. By a deer I'm sure. Thought it was interesting and odd. I was thinking in the pics with the 4 lights it could have been a chopper but this place is many many miles out in the middle of nowhere. 20+ miles

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Deer Witch stuff going on there.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Me, I'm stopping by to get that one on opening day, but I'd just wound that one first so I could ask her, WTF WAS THAT??

My vote goes to a shooting star in the first one, but why was the bacground so clear in the one but not the others?

·
Registered
911 Posts
The first one is a bug. Seen it many times.
Now the other one with her looking that way????
Maybe she is just looking at the buck that's feeding, but that other thing could be anything or lots of IR reflection of her being closer to the camera.
:confused::vader1:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
It's the Deer. Look at the pics upside down.
The last one will clear things up for you.

The ones with the streaks are just planes. You can check local air traffic routes to be sure.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm just curious why the deer knocked the camera down off it's stand after these pics, and why they doe is always looking at it. The 4 lights are above the horizon. What plane looks like a UFO ?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I love deer cameras. Sneak out there at night, steal the memory card, add in weird things into the pictures, put memory card back in camera, wait for the fun.

~SoCo

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
You can always just sit out there and take a picture yourself to be sure there's actually something there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.