JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having bought stuff from DDM Tuning in the past, I received an email from them recently that talked about their LED Off Road lights. Is anyone running these? Are they any good?

DDM Tuning LED Lights

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
For $80 I bet they are built for shit.

·
Registered
660 Posts
For $80 Id be willing to try one. Whats the worst that happens it sucks and ends up on your riding lawn mower haha.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I have the ZX series 116mm Round 6 LED floods on my trail rack for rear flood, they were rebadged as Blazer brand, but it's the same light. Claiming it puts out 1350 lumens is bullshit, they are not nearly as bright as my Dually's. I'd say 500 lumens each. They are built well, I have used them numerous times and they have held up, no dead Diodes or quality issues. If you want extra light that doesn't require relays, go for it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 156mm (~6 inches) ZX series looks pretty decent. It claims 1125 lumens per housing for $49.95 per light. That's a pretty big light for my taste though.

Rigid Industries Duallys are a lot smaller and have ~1300 lumens at twice the cost. Rigid lights also have good information about beam pattern on their website and a good reputation.

Oh well. At least there is more competition coming out which will ultimately lower the prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts