JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know a lot about lighting and I have a question.

I have an 07 jeep wrangler. Here is my dilemma, I got a ddm 55 wat h13 6k hid kit with harness and error eliminators for christmas, to my understanding i will need a new headlight housing or the factory one could melt and will probably blind other drivers. I have been looking and found people who recommend converting to "H4". I however do not want to do this since I already have the kit with the H13 bulbs, So I would like to know.....

1. What non-plastic headlight housings will fit an H13 bulb

2. Can I use a headlight housing like Hella e-codes, cibies, or Ipf which are designed for an H4 bulb with an H13? If so, what do I need to do?

3. If I buy an H4 housing with H4 to H13 adapters will that work with my H13 hid setup?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just finished the install, all went well and now it's just a matter of aiming the headlights. I was told the stock housings can be aimed down, how would I go about doing that because I don't have a manual and am pretty new to jeeps. I am loving the jeep, hid headlights+ the new front bumper I just finished installing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.