1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I just ordered mine from Phil.

A

·
0 Posts
Thanks again Phil, they were on the doorstep when I got home from work.

Easy install, make sure the flat part of the rubber thing is on the bottom. They are very tight at first but I think they will stretch a bit.

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
BTW the instructions tell you to remove the latch from the fender first but I don’t see why so I did it while they were in place.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW the instructions tell you to remove the latch from the fender first but I don’t see why so I did it while they were in place.
I did the same. I suspect it is so someone that is ham fisted doesn't scratch up the body work when snapping the factory plastic bolts off.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for the pics Alec. Mine are scheduled to arrive today, assuming DHL can fine the state of Colorado. :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
I will definitely order a set of these!!

I drive 90 miles a day and that hood rattle is annoying...

THANKS!

·
Registered
173 Posts
DHL found my house but I don’t live in a tiny po-dunk mountain town like you :laughing::laughing:
Friggin lowlanders. :shaking:

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
I got mine on Friday and put them on. Thanks for the quick as hell ship. :beer:

You weren't kidding about being tight going on the first time, there is zero give so the hood is not going to move no matter how fast you are going.:skull:

·
Registered
294 Posts
ordered mine on Saturday as well, look forward to getting these on!

Thanks!

·
Registered
411 Posts
+1 installed these 2 days ago and didn't remove the latches either. and yeah...they are tight!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts