JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Got a quick question for you that hopefully is a quick fix. My dash lights keep going dim and then brighten back up and ideas checked fuses and first thought it might be when i push the gas etc. but as its turned out its none of those. Anyone having or have had issues like this? Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hey everyone!

Got a quick question for you that hopefully is a quick fix. My dash lights keep going dim and then brighten back up and ideas checked fuses and first thought it might be when i push the gas etc. but as its turned out its none of those. Anyone having or have had issues like this? Let me know.

Thanks
No dash problems so far but got door lock problems. Here's you bump. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Hey everyone!

Thanks
any other things not working? how long does it do it when it does it lol....they are controlled thru the clock spring which is in steering wheel and the steering control module, basically everything thats attached to steering wheel and dash board works thru them.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
my turn signal turned on by itself yesterday - twice. :shaking: i hope this is not a sign of things to come.

good luck! i'll be watching this thread closely
u sure u didnt just turn it on? ok that doesnt sound like I wanted it to:laughing2:

you know about the lane change signal right?

·
Registered
494 Posts
The cluster brightness is controlled over the LIN bus by the steering control module (clockspring) which is physically and electrically attached to the left multifunction switch module (lighting control stalk).

If you still have the warranty, let the dealer fix it. If not, you better get the factory service manual before you mess with it so you know how to disable the airbags.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
ok asshole just cause i got tits doesn't mean i'm stupid!:shaking::thefinger:
ok bitch just because you are a woman doesnt mean I thought u were STUPID :thefinger: :thefinger::thefinger:

I've seen more guys not know about the lane change directional where u just touch the turn signal stalk lightly and it turns on an signals 3times and stops without actualy clicking it all the way down, thats what I was asking about

:thefinger:

·
Registered
710 Posts
ok bitch just because you are a woman doesnt mean I thought u were STUPID :thefinger: :thefinger::thefinger:

I've seen more guys not know about the lane change directional where u just touch the turn signal stalk lightly and it turns on an signals 3times and stops without actualy clicking it all the way down, thats what I was asking about

ok buttnugget, I knew what you were talking about and wanted to make sure you knew I'm not complaining about problems that aren't problems.

now unwad your panties, nancy. :thefinger:;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

ok buttnugget, I knew what you were talking about and wanted to make sure you knew I'm not complaining about problems that aren't problems.

now unwad your panties, nancy. :thefinger:;)
The cluster brightness is controlled over the LIN bus by the steering control module (clockspring) which is physically and electrically attached to the left multifunction switch module (lighting control stalk).

If you still have the warranty, let the dealer fix it. If not, you better get the factory service manual before you mess with it so you know how to disable the airbags.

1: are you guys married?:shaking:

2: that was the answer thanks bro :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts