JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 JK that started flipping out on me yesterday. Almost ALL of my warning lights started randomly coming on and going off. Check engine light, Oil light, ESP BAS light, traction control light, hot oil warning and gas cap warning all just came on at once. This all under normal driving conditions. Some lights stay on and other go on and off every 5-10 seconds. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Daughters '15 JK was doing this recently. Lights all blinking, gauges going 0 to max to 0 like when you first turn the key on.

Took to dealer, where they claimed it was the brake light switch shorting out and causing a breaker to keep resetting ???

$70 P&L @ dealer... and not covered, outta warranty (think the part was like $20 ?)

Good luck, and report back please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually fix my own stuff but this is crazy. I don't know where to start lol. It may take a day or two to get it to a dealer but I'll be sure and share what I find out. Thank you

·
Registered
56 Posts
I usually fix my own stuff but this is crazy. I don't know where to start lol. It may take a day or two to get it to a dealer but I'll be sure and share what I find out. Thank you
Yes, I do my own stuff also....but me working 7 days and Daughter freaking out (her ride) I also thought it was under warranty but they did wave diagnostic charge, so it was a wash really.
Heres the receipt.....

jeepdash.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts