JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Go Celts! You guys out west have great places to wheel but we've got the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics. :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Go Celts! You guys out west have great places to wheel but we've got the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics. :thefinger:
2x that :thefinger::thefinger: Thank god for sports because here in Mass the wheeling is by invitation only.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Go Lakers. :thefinger: Boston and the horse they rode in on. Pittsburgh fan here...:shaking:
I guess I've got to go get my terrible towel out.............time to check the oil in the Jeep. :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I guess I've got to go get my terrible towel out.............time to check the oil in the Jeep. :thefinger:
Steelers fan here too. If you think the reaction from flushing a Koran down the crapper was bad.....

:D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Steelers fan here too. If you think the reaction from flushing a Koran down the crapper was bad.....

:D
Just kidding!!!! I actually inherited my TT. My Dad was a HUGE fan of all sports Boston. He passed away of lung cancer just after the Red Sox won their first WS since 1918, but he had had a running gun battle with my best friend (who's a Steelers fan) about the whole Steelers-Patriots thing. Long story short, he lost so much weight while he was sick that he couldn't ever get warm, so my buddy Tom sent him the TT to wrap up in. He (my Dad) laughed his ass off for days. So..........while I'm no Steelers supporter, I do hold the TT in the highest regard. That said...............go Celtics! :thefinger:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All of which will not win a championship this year. :D
Pats already experienced a huge upset. Way to go Giants.
Celts will loose to the Lakers in 6.
And last but not least, the Bo Socks will not win it again without David Ortez. Should have left the jersey in yankee stadium.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I didn't see the game, but I read that the Celtics shot 28 more free throws than the Lakers. Were Celtic fans wearing referee gear last night?? :stirthepot:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was an absolute joke when it came the the fouls. The celtics got everything and the lakers only got the major ones and even then they missed several. You can tell that the league wants this to go at least 6.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
You can tell that the league wants this to go at least 6.
I'm am old school Celtics fan(I'm not jumping on any bandwagons).I really could care less about them now,but I will forever HATE the Lakers!!! I like your statement,spoken like a true Lakers fan(I assume you mean the Lakers are going to break off 4 in a row).:D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm am old school Celtics fan(I'm not jumping on any bandwagons).I really could care less about them now,but I will forever HATE the Lakers!!! I like your statement,spoken like a true Lakers fan(I assume you mean the Lakers are going to break off 4 in a row).:D
You obviously watched last nights game with "old school celtics fan" goggles on. You cant tell me that that wasn't the most one sided game you have ever seen when it came to the refs? I'm kidding about the league wanting it to go at least 6 but you can't argue the foul difference.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
What he really means (poor guy is snowblind) we have the Yankees, the Mets, The Giants, the Jets, the Knicks, the Rangers....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
You obviously watched last nights game with "old school celtics fan" goggles on. You cant tell me that that wasn't the most one sided game you have ever seen when it came to the refs? I'm kidding about the league wanting it to go at least 6 but you can't argue the foul difference.
Yeah,I'm not trying to pick a fight,I just hate the Lakers.When you look at the foul attempts on paper,it definately looks one sided.

·
Registered
294 Posts
OMG SDMF has an opinion about Basketball?!?!?!?!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG SDMF has an opinion about Basketball?!?!?!?!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
I wouldn't really consider it an opinion when he ends it with "I think." SDMF, stop trying to leave yourself an out and make a definitive statement like "It WILL go 7 games."

1 - 20 of 41 Posts