JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Dangerous Drives tonight, AEV doing some testing of equipment, they have a Brute, couple of Jeeps and a Land Rover. Anyone watch it... it was on SPEED...

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
That was pretty cool. I was hoping that the 'non Jeep' in the group would catch on fire but it didn't:(

·
Registered
426 Posts
Watching it right now. Set the DVR last week when I saw the preview. The "Brute" is bad ass. It's plowing thru some serious snow with those 37's.

·
Registered
479 Posts
This was awesome, especially going through the trails, changing weather conditions, then, listening to the hemi when it got to finally open up. The Brute was also a blast to watch "snow plowing". They were in Moab, connected back up to Hwy191, but exact location of the trails? I know it wasn't slick rock.

·
Registered
651 Posts
The show was awesome, I saw the preview and I was like, I have to watch this..

for those who missed it, it will be on demand sooner or later, all the other Dangerous drives are.. well if you have comcast.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I saw it, good stuff. The white 4 door made it right up the first obstacle, no line. Cool show. The Brute was a cool truck too.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I might have to add Speed Channel to my extremely shitty comcast line up that rarely ever works just to see this show!

I HATE COMCAST!

Eh hem. Excuse me. :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
The next airing on SPEED channel is Tuesday 3/30 at 7pm(not sure if that is eastern time), then, on Wednesday 3/31, same time. I don't think HULU has it loaded up yet. After that, Sunday 4/4 at 5pm. This is all per DirectTV guide.:beer:

·
Registered
475 Posts
it's on itunes too if you can't wait (like me) for the next airing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts