JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The shafts will be out this weekend. . Priced to sell 750 shipped. Price is firm. I just ordered 2 new boots for them and new tube of grease. Cost me 146 bucks..

sent from EVO3d using tapatalk

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
and that's why last night it was 675?..i want/need these but i just cant foot the bill:bawling: good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It went up 75 because I ordered brand need boots and new tube of grease. These shafts are 1100 new.

The new boots I ordered where 60 bucks a piece. And another 39 bucks for a tube of grease.
sent from EVO3d using tapatalk

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
If someone wants to knock a couple bucks off the price of the shafts, I'll buy the grease from you :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how many miles on the shafts?
3 oil changes and 4 or 5 wheeling trips. Not sure on exact miles. They feel just like they did when I put them in. These are great shafts. I'm just going with a totally different axle up front.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The warranty does not transfer. If u were to break one of these shafts. You probably broke a lot more. These are stronger than any other aftermarket shafts. These are over 1100 new. They feel like just like the day I put them in.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Are they 27 spline? Where in southern Indy are ya?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jeffersonville right across river from Louisville KY. They are 27 spline.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
How much if I pick them up? I'm slightly interested. Going through the big debate of whether to regear the D30 or wait for a good deal on an axle.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts