JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
Memphis, TN currently and Jackson, MS starting next month! I'm looking for used because I'm building on a budget!
Totally understand! I have a D30 that I'm going to be yanking in the near future, but I'm in Texas and don't want to ship it.

I'll keep my eyes out. I saw some axles yesterday in the classifieds for $400 each plus shipping and that was with 5.13s installed. :beer:

Marcus

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Totally understand! I have a D30 that I'm going to be yanking in the near future, but I'm in Texas and don't want to ship it.

I'll keep my eyes out. I saw some axles yesterday in the classifieds for $400 each plus shipping and that was with 5.13s installed. :beer:

Marcus
Please keep your eye out for me that would be awesome! I don't mind paying shipping cost or even a road trip if the price is right!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I saw some axles yesterday in the classifieds for $400 each plus shipping and that was with 5.13s installed. :beer:

Marcus
"Some" - were they all 30s? I'm not currently shopping for a 44 front, but I could be. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Marcus
What are the gear ratios of the one your yanking out of curiosity? And is it a complete axle with the shafts?

·
Registered
603 Posts
i have a d30 front and d44 rear.. ill sell them both for 1000. also they have 4.88 gears

PM if interested

·
Registered
603 Posts
currently have a d44 front housing minus shafts and 1 knuckle and d30 complete minus brakes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts