JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
And new York elected that dumb fucking ****.
That's the part I don't understand. Everyone expects kids (and that's what she is) to spew nonsense, but to have grown up folks vote for her is....well....dumber than she is.

And yet, I'm so glad she's in congress now. The new fresh face of the Dem party.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
That's the part I don't understand. Everyone expects kids (and that's what she is) to spew nonsense, but to have grown up folks vote for her is....well....dumber than she is.

And yet, I'm so glad she's in congress now. The new fresh face of the Dem party.
Think she is the vanguard of the Dem party. Coupled with the education system, the future looks pretty damned bleak.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I find it hilarious that they (dems) continually repeat that Republicans are an uneducated bunch of hicks , well I couldn't agree less with them , as hicks go I may be a little overeducated .

I have advanced degrees so that argument is moot , most conservatives that are in my daily life are well educated as well so...….

But to point , years ago I developed a Quik-Test to determine the level of retained education that a person that calls them self a liberal or dem or whatever they desire .

The first question that I ask them is ; To what political party did Abraham Lincoln identify with ? You know the president that signed the Emancipation Proclamation ?
If they get that wrong well ?????

I have many more that they just get wrong , certainly they must be so much better educated than they believe that they are .

Or just maybe they were asleep that day in class ?

Dan taking the high road was a class act in my humble opinion .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts