JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is what you get for trying to help a friend out haha. It took a 75 ft winch with 2 25 ft ropes connected to a chevy with a big ass dodge pulling the chevy back, to get us out. But it was fun!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Great pics!! It does look like fun. Getting stuck with that many rigs to help out can actually add to the fun!! Still....yeah, time for a winch. ;-)

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Great pics! How'd the trucks do out there? :mr-t:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The trucks didn't go out there. The jeeps floated over most of it and the wagoneer had to have some speed to get through it all. The first 6 inches are fine. Once u break though that top layer your scewed. Nasty mud :) when I was gettin snatched out the second time the rope snapped and the D ring went about to inches over the roof. Scariest day ever!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
time for a set of 39 inch boggers:smokin:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
The time for a winch was before you got stuck!

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta hand it to Olympic. The bumper held up really well. We tried winching me out of with a 12,000 pound winch but that didnt work so snatching with a snatch rope was the only option. I got snatched pretty damn hard and after the 5th snatch i finally came out of the whole. Quality Products. Now I have to clean it :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
I gotta hand it to Olympic. The bumper held up really well. We tried winching me out of with a 12,000 pound winch but that didnt work so snatching with a snatch rope was the only option. I got snatched pretty damn hard and after the 5th snatch i finally came out of the whole. Quality Products. Now I have to clean it :(
Gotta hand it to Olympic for not including recovery points into their bumper? :shaking:

·
Registered
303 Posts
snatching with a snatch rope was the only option. I got snatched pretty damn hard and after the 5th snatch i finally came out of the whole.
Errrr ummmm ..... huh? :question:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Time for MT's. Looks like you are running AT's.
TRXUS MT has awesome off road capability but is as quiet on road as an AT. Great snow and wet traction too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those are almost band new 37 inch BFG KM2s. and Olympic does have the tow hooks for the bumper i just haven't gotten them yet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts