JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before joining up I was content with my Outstanding mall crawler, no bump stop where to much for my jeep and pot hole where quite an adventure!

Then joined up other forum who convinced me in my inability to do anything, I mean I got only a 2 door, base model and it was red not white red damn it . So upgraded to 32 inch mud terrain tire and wow! Now I'll could tackle any dirt road, I was invincible.... Until in shame I saw a white rav4 on the same gravel road I was on, what did I do wrong?

Then I started to hang on a dark forum, were people would sometimes be rude but yet be helpful. A strange place we're you get push do do stuff by yourself, to try other brand and install them yourself.

I recently went on 35 inch, I was thinking that's it, my rig is ultimately where I want her to be, I can tackle trail I never even dreamed before , yet......

Now I'm thinking on the realm of 37, I want to try rock crawling, jko what you done to me?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I'm in the same boat, I've progressively gotten worse with my "wants" mostly due to what else is on this forum. Be picking up a welder was probably my best and worst decision. :lol:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
.....a dark forum, were people would sometimes be rude but yet be helpful.
Just about sums up this place......wait for it....wait for it......:thefinger:

I may change my tag line to that....

·
Registered
489 Posts
This is good. Same thing happened with me. Stopped at 35s though with a 2.5TF lift....but there are at least 5K worth of more things I want to do. :suicide:

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,099 Posts
I said this year no new stuff for the jeep. Pay off more bills I says. Yeah fuck that. PSC Hydro Assist, Beadlocks, 37's.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side.

We have cookies... :thefinger:

If only I had the money to do any of the things I want to do to mine.

Hmmm, where are those lottery tickets? At least I have no outstanding loans or credit cards, any more! :)

·
V8 dreams
3,568 Posts
same thing happened to me. i still hold a grudge against the other place for not letting me see the other 70% of JK products out there.

..and doesn't the honesty just fucking flow nicely around here:thefinger:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts